Sometimes you just need a placeholder image right at your finger tips. Just enter the width + x + height at the end of this URL and off you go!
- What is this?
- This is a simple tool for generating dummy/filler images on the fly at whatever size you want.
- How do I use it?
- Simply add the width, an 'x', and the height (example) of the image you want and my script will spit out a gray box to the size you want with the image dimensions written on top.
- Can I use a dummy image url as an image source?
- Yup, that was what it was designed for. Try this:
- Awesome! how does it work?
- See for yourself! The important bits are below, and the full source is at https://github.com/fooey/nosrc
- Where did this come from?
- Inspired by dummyimage.com